Memorable sailing vacation experiences for couples
You deserve a break!
Take the plunge!
You only go around once.
Dream Maker is designed to take two guests comfortably allowing us to provide you with highly personal service and attention through out your vacation.
Your all inclusive vacation includes:
· exclusive use of the yacht for two people
· all meals, snacks, and beverages on board, including ship’s bar, wines, and house champagne
· skipper and chef/host/hostess)
· running costs including fuel and water
· all mandatory National Parks Fees, Government Cruising Taxes, Immigration and Customs Clearing fees incurred while on board
· necessary overnight mooring fees
· snorkelling trips from the boat
· noodles and snorkelling gear
The special introductory all inclusive charter rate for 8 days/7 nights for two people is $4,600 U.S.
Other costs (not included in the all inclusive rate) include:
· Tips are encouraged for excellent service leading to your wonderful vacation.
· Transportation costs such as airfare and taxis
· Christmas season (December 20 to January 4), add 10%
Optional extras that may enhance your vacation experience (not included in the all inclusive rate) include:
· Island day trip excursions
· Meals and beverages ashore
· Diving or golf trips can be arranged where available. Due to space limitations, please plan to rent your gear on the island.
· Reiki sessions to balance and relax you
· Performance breakthrough sessions using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) on topics of your choice i.e. personal and/or professional goal setting
Start your vacation on any day of the week, subject to the yacht being available. Your charter starts at noon on the day you arrive on the yacht until noon on the day you leave.
If you would like to make your vacation longer, extra days are $650.00 US per day.
When you are ready to book, a 50% deposit and signed contract will secure your chosen dates. Payment can be made by personal cheque or money transfer. Details will be provided at the time of booking. The final balance is due 30 days prior to the commencement of your charter.
Receipt of the deposit will confirm your booking and our contractual obligations. We will hold your dates for two weeks to enable your funds to arrive.
A detailed questionnaire including a meal preference sheet will be sent for you to complete. Please complete and return this along with your final payment so we have time to have everything you need on the yacht. We want you to have a wonderful vacation!
If you require accommodation before or after your charter, we can provide suggestions.
Please email us with any questions you may have.
© 2009 Catherine A. Osborne, William E. Osborne, and Get a Life. All rights reserved.